The tribes and castes of the Central Provinces of India (1916)

fullscreen
Author: Russell, R. V. (Robert Vane), 1873-1915
Volume: 2
Subject: Ethnology -- India Madhya Pradesh; Caste -- India Madhya Pradesh; Madhya Pradesh (India) -- Religion
Publisher: London : Macmillan and Co., limited
Call number: SRLF_UCSD:LAGE-2859206
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: University of California Libraries
Collection: cdl; americana
Notes: narrow+margins%2C+tight+binding%2C+stained+pages%2C+and+bad+auto-deskew
Scanfactors: 1

vol. I. pt. I. Introductory essay on caste. Articles on the religions and sects of the people of the Central Provinces. Glossary of minor castes and other articles, synonyms, subcastes, titles and names of exogamous septs or clans. Subject index.--vol. II-IV. pt. II. Descriptive articles on the principal castes and tribes of the Central Provinces

Copyright-evidence-operator: tomworkman
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by tomworkman for item tribescastesofce02russ on July 1, 2008: visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1916.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20080701003242
Scanningcenter: la
Mediatype: texts
Collection-library: SRLF_UCSD